Hello Raw Spacers,
We’ve officially begun our month of bank holidays, celebrations and hopefully warmer weather 🤞🏻
Highlights from this month’s newsletter include:
✨ more hot desk options
✨ our next Games Night details
✨ what to do if you are injured in our space
✨ Emily’s Leaving Drinks
We hope you enjoy your time off and don’t forget to swing by an event or two to catch up with everyone.
Your Raw Space Team ☺️
- We’ve fixed a couple of holes that appeared in the decking on the terrace and will be giving it a good clean / spruce up ready for BBQ weather 🌞
- There are now additional hot desks in Headspace that stretch all the way to the front of the building / space giving us even more capacity to grow and accommodate everyone on our busier days 🖥
- A gentle reminder please that if you wish to pause or cancel your membership, we require 30 days notice. As a small, independent business it supports us to manage our membership numbers and keep growing our community 🌱
- Don’t forget that we have our next Games Night coming up on Monday May 15th @ 5pm – last time, Gonçalo and Emma took on a bunch of renegades and outlaws in the ultimate Western showdown. There was a lot of bluffing, backstabbing, laughter and fun. Bring your favourite games and snacks 🍿
- In the event anyone is in need of first aid whilst working in our space, we have a First Aid Kit located in the safe in the main room and there is a label on the front of the safe that says “First Aid Kit Inside”. Please let Emma know if there are any accidents and if you need any support ⛑
New Members 🤩
Welcome to our new members who joined us in April:
Tom Bevan, Theo Cooter, Omar Hasan, Edward Stevens, Lily Peters, Bill Stockham, Rajan Alexander, & Sarah O’Shea.
New members, don’t forget to send us your picture & bio info so we can pop you on our member’s board in the kitchen 📸
Raw Space Events 🎪
If you’re looking to connect with your fellow Raw Spacers, come join us at one of our many events. They are a great way to get to know each other, take a break from work and have fun!
We have some running weekly and monthly, so plenty of choice depending on your schedule. No need to sign up, just show up on the day or join our WhatsApp groups to stay in the loop ✨
Mondays: Coffee & Connection @ 10am
Wednesdays: Lunch Together on Gloucester Road @ 1pm
Thursdays: Drinks on Gloucester Road @ 5pm & Poker Night @ 7pm
Every 2nd Monday of the month: Games Night – next one on May 15th
External Events 🎉
Emily’s Leaving Drinks 🍹
The wonderful Emily will be leaving us next week to start her exciting new job in ecology. Not only has Emily been such a joy to have in our community she’s also stepped in to cover as Community Manager when Emma has been away.
We are immensely sad she’ll no longer be working from our space but she promises to come back and visit us, and stay in touch
If you’d like to join us in celebrating her new job and saying goodbye she’s having drinks on Friday 12th May from 5pm at The Gallimaufry.
Ideas / Future Events
Book Swap 📚
Christina and Lou have suggested that we run a book swap evening here at Raw Space. The idea is that you bring your favourite nibbles, a couple of books you’re willing to swap and something to drink.
If you’re interested in coming along, click here to join our Whatsapp group.
Date to be confirmed very soon!
Member Spotlight 🔦
Would you like to be featured in our member spotlight next month?
If so we’d love to hear from you!
This is a great opportunity to introduce yourself to our community, let us know what you do, who you are and the best way to connect with you.
Meeting Room 🪑
Did you know that even if you’re not a member of our space you can rent out our meeting room?
Whether you need it for a couple of hours or the whole day, we’ve got you covered. And the best thing is you can book it all online via our website.
Virtual Office 📤
Need to register your business but don’t have an office address to use?
We provide a virtual office service where you can register your business and have your post delivered to our office space.
Check out our Level 1 and Level 2 mailing subscriptions here to find out more.